Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fashion Police

I, Carrie Leanne, grant you the permission to nominate me for TLC's What Not To Wear. {I'll pretend not to notice the cameras gathering secret footage.} It's safe to say that Monday through Friday I am in every violation of Clinton and Stacey's fashion felonies, especially this grand week of tiredness and extreme case of deliriousness following Kelsey's wedding/Florida vacation.


Let me paint you a clearer picture:

1. Right now I'm wearing gray shoes, navy paints, a greyish top and a black sweater. It is not the first time I've realized 3 hours into my day, "WTF was I thinking?"

2. I have let my hair air-dry 2 out of 4 days and it's not because I want to give it a break from all the damage from a hairdryer. It's because I hit snooze too many times and am too tired to dry it. I'm a short cry from Edward Scissorhands meets humidity.

3. No makeup. That's a given. (I wear my sunglasses at night...and in the office. Just thought I'd spare you in the pic.)

4. The high school dropout working at the McDonald's drive thru knows my coffee order by heart. I can't decide who feels worse for eachother.

5. I left my keys in the car in the ignition for 3 hours while fishing at my Grandparents house.

And it must be noted that when I wear work pants...I have thee flatest ass this side of the Mississippi. We're talking inverted.

Option A:


Yes!!! I've always wanted chicken cutlets in my granny panties for that added oomph!

Option B: Own it.

1 comment:

Selby said...

C-Maz, great post! I was laughing the whole way through it!