Thursday, May 21, 2009

Friday Friends: Jake

As part of a new installment to Ruby, I am going to introduce you to some interesting, weird, important, random, hysterical, lovely people in my life.

Meet Jake


Likes: football-golf, fishing, secretaries, perfecting his dart skills, spinach enthuiast, sporting clays, country music, old western movies, Battleship, chubby babies, Jeopardy and whiskey.

Dislikes: losing in Battle of the Sexes, cuddling, bad drivers, swine burns and any type of olive.

And I shower him with kisses and get weak in the knees for his straight white teeth...even if his only dance move is a fist pump and "steps on frogs" like it's his job.

"After awhile you just want to be with the one
who makes you laugh"
-Sex and the City

2 comments:

A "cheery" disposition said...

haha how cute! I thought about doing this of my friends.

Lilac Haven said...

Neat pic collage