Monday, May 11, 2009

Lorelei

So life is what happens when you're busy planning for it, huh? I think so. This morning, while sipping the bean, I made a list of things I need to list. I am creepy. It went something like a-this:

1. list of things to pack
2. list of things to buy
3. list of things to do before leaving

Oh did I mention I'm going to FLORIDA this week for The First Wedding of The Group?! 10 girls, 2 hotel rooms...you get the idea. And I need to mention here that included on the packing list is a sheet for a toga. Yes, we're having a toga party. The weirdness and randomness that will ensue this week is surely something to be tickled about. I am so excited to be frolicking in the sunshine in brimmed hats, bathing suits and sundresses. And we got a convertible for the drives...I am beaming!

I found a very darling and pretty dress this weekend for the beachy wedding from JCrew.


It is a cotton fabric which will be good for letting my skin breathe in between all the anticipated dancing we'll be doing. It's hard to tell but the Lorelei dress has a touch of pink in it at the bottom...muy bonita. Mom found these gorgeous long and longer necklasses to adorn my otherwise bare neckline.

The cherry on top is my new haircut [told you I needed a makeover]. I now am sporting a short bob with carmel and blonde highlights which colors are tempting enough to eat. However, I'm still getting used to it! And when I do, I'll {maybe} update with a picture of myself on this here blog. Happy "Friday"!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

who's getting married?

Carrie said...

Kelsey McD

Lilac Haven said...

Yes let's see pictures of the new do.

Unknown said...

wonderful, tell her I said mazel tov!

and yes, lets see the hair! :)