OKAY Mariah, we get it. You have an amazing voice. You have amazing legs to make home in these AMAZING shoes in this AMAZING SHOE "CLOSET". [That is the understatement of the century.] I'd go with "shoe vault" or "shoe cave" or better yet, "shoe house". It's only understandable that all of your amazing shoes be kept under such care seeing as how they are under a lot of pressure these days. They DO have to hold up the insured BILLION DOLLAR LEGS you have. Talk about a hard days work! Ridiculous! Jealous? You caught me. This shoe enclave is a masterpiece for any shoe lova such as myself.
This morning I had a revelation of sorts. Out with the old, in with the simple. I have the itch...to purge the ol' closet. Get back to the basics. Make way for the new. Blah blah blah.
And although I don't have a closet that greets my obsession with shoes and organization every morning like above, I have made progress in having a dress and high-heeled shoe closet all its own. Someday the closet will be pretty and organized and just right, with all my favorite classic wardrobe staples.
2 comments:
Girl I organize closets professionally! Did you see Erika's and my closets on facebook?
I envy organized closets! No matter how much I try, my closets always seem disheveled - I even have two! Well, one and a half - Shawn has to put his stuff somewhere...haha!
Post a Comment