The definition of Anthropology is as follows:
The scientific study of the origin and behavior of man,
including the development of societies and cultures.
Let's develop my wardrobe, shall we?
I'm currently craving this sailor-inspired top from Anthropologie. On sale for $60 it is a classic stripe with a frilly twist. I would pair with crisp white pants and brown gladiator sandals for an easy-going put together look.
This gorgeous sunshine yellow blouse is adorned with details so, that I would also wear with white pants or some wide leg dark denim capris for casual evenings. What's even more of a treat is the details in the back. I am, of course...all about the details. Also on sale for 60 bones.
Lastly, the Danube Pearl Blouse is on sale for $40. I just love a boat and scoop neck combo.
2 comments:
those are cute carrie!
definitely am going to be needing that yellow shirt!!
Post a Comment