I am 15 days shy of the celebratory day of my 25th year of living. Otherwise known as, my birthday. And much to my surprise Mom is still wondering what exactly I want on that birthday. I don't think she (or Grandma) will ever quit when it comes to finding those special little things, which, in all honesty is delightful. Because I can provide for myself now and that feels good. I have, however truly thought about that statement and exactly what would make that day unbelievably memorable...sans alcohol induced party frolicking, ridiculous plans to run to Forever 21 to get a dress for the night (that I end up wearing once) and planning a whole dinner that my best friend's sister's roomie's from sophmore years ex-boyfriend's uncle's dog has to come to. So. That being said. Here is what would truly make me happy on or around this birthday that is entirely way too overrated anyway.
1. Maybe a gymnastics birthday party. Remember those? When you would go with like 10 friends and run around barefoot. All I want to do is go jump on that huge trampoline into those big cheese blocks. Like, seriously.
2. A big bunch of flowers.
3. To wear a new pretty dress or skirt and feel pretty.
4. A slow dance. I haven’t slow danced in god know’s how long. And it’s never been with anyone I love. How sad is that? It’s time. It can be anywhere. The more random place the better.
5. A really, really and I mean really good dinner.
6. A kiss from Jake...and to spend time with him.
7. Something unplanned and spontaneous. That always makes the day 10 times cooler.
1 comment:
You gave me something to think about.
Post a Comment