Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!

Happy Anniversary to my parents, Kathy (otherwise known as Katie, but only to my Dad) and Don!! Yesterday the two loves I am so privelaged to call my parents, celebrated 32 years of marriage! Now, in the 24 years and 345 days I've been alive I have probably only seen a handful of pictures taken of the two of them TOGETHER. And no, your wedding day does not count. That's a given. I will let the fact that Dad has been on the road traveling for the past 8 years slide, but come on kids. My new goal this year is to capture some moments of your relationship. Even if you aren't looking. Because as simple and non-discreet as you two lovebirds like to be, it's something to be proud of. Something to be said for. And I admire and respect your marriage in so many ways.

So, because this is your song, I dedicate it to the both of you. I love you both so very much!



"Remember When" by Alan Jackson from hulu.com

1 comment:

laughlik said...

Carrie:
You amaze me!
Such a beautiful dedication to your Mom and Dad, they are so very lucky to have you for a daughter!
I Love you!
Kim