Friday, August 21, 2009

Bad Analogy: Good Dress

Project Runway Season SEIS is under way! And I'm a bit...how do you say...not in love...yet. This is pretty normal for me. It does take me awhile to look at the bunch of designers and really get to know them through le boob-tube.

I do have a favorite right now. Yes, after one episode my favorite is based upon the garment I would actually want to wear and have in my very own dress closet. I must say, Christopher is not my favorite as far as his OWN fashion (something has to be said about that; just like how you don't go to a hairdresser who's head looks like it's been lit on fire and then put out with bleach dye). Come on, Christopher...a sideways cap, horrendous facial hair and your ears pierced? I may start to like you...we shall see. Caitlin insists he's cute underneath all that.

Anywhooooo, this is the one I liked.


P.S. Thank GOD the judges realize their show is good enough without having to keep some crazy on just for ratings.

P.P.S. Someone has already cried and didn't even attempt to make their dress and didn't even get to judging. If ya can't take the heat get outta the kitchen!

P.P.P.S. I can't call the early favorite/winner yet. Maybe by next week. So long as I'm actually paying attention and not taking 500 pictures of Caitlin and I in a green face mask doing interpretive mime moves.

No comments: