The other day I spent the majority of my time cutting snowflakes. I was in the mood for a project and a free one at that to spruce up the place for the upcoming Ugly Christmas Sweater party. I gave it a shot by memory first, mind you I hadn't cut a paper snowflake since maybe 5th grade? Needless to say my snowflake ended up looking terrible. I promised myself I'd at least try by memory first to see if it would come back to me. It is NOT like riding a bike. I Googled "how to make a paper snowflake" [what on EARTH would we do without Google?] and the first website that popped up proved brilliant. I now have over 40 white perfectly cut and beautiful snowflakes to hang from the dining room ceiling!

Check out this easy to-do if you want to spruce up any space; cubicle, mantle garland...the sky is the limit! I'm not joking when I say opening each one to see how it would turn out was like opening a present every time. EVERY TIME. Oh the excitement! It IS the little things in life, yes?
No comments:
Post a Comment