Friday, January 22, 2010

orange crush

These are my lady crushes. I look up to some women for their fashion, hair, classy sex appeal and the way they present themselves. Ginnifer Goodwin was gorgeous in one of my favorite movies of all time Walk The Line. (So were you Reese, so were you...god don't get me started on coveting your brunette hair in that movie.) Rachel Bilson has incredible INCREDIBLE style. She can pull anything off. And Jessica Alba, hey, I wouldn't mind looking like you for a day, just throwin' that out there. But my all time fav girl crush is Rachel McAdams. Mean Girls...need I say more? The Notebook...'nuff said. Wedding Crashers...DUH. I don't know, I just like her. And I'm comfortable admitting that.
Who are your girl crushes?
photos via google images

post signature

2 comments:

Holly said...

I have very similar girl crushes. I truly admire Rachel McAdams, Reese Witherspoon and Rachel Bilson, who really does look cute in everything! They really are classy and have great style. And Jessica Alba is Shawn's fav :)

stacey erin said...

Hi there Carrie!
(Found your blog through Erika's blog)

Ginnifer Goodwin is also my hair style icon! Just love her. Totally underrated and totally under-cast. She and Maggie Gyllenhaal just GET short, thick, brunette hair. (Not to mention they have pretty flawless style.) Love them.