For instance: my hair. It always goes through quite the transformation month after month. I can't say I'm one of those girls who everyone looks at and says it's ALWAYS different and I'm not always experimenting, but let's face it: I do get bored. Regardless if it's small changes, my hair is always "evolving".
I present to you: Year in Hair 2009
And I gotta admit, I am digging the heavy bang and dark hair at the moment. It gives me the balls to wear red and pink lipstick.
p.s. I DO smile. But according to these pics, I only smiled in July. I swear I did! Lots and lots of good reasons to smile in '09.
2 comments:
I like your NYE hair.
I love the dark and heavy bangs on you too! Guess I kinda copied :) Looks like I am still trying to be your twin sister like when we were little!!
Post a Comment