I give you: The Freelance To-Do List.
Mom and I started our candle company, good.goodnight and have achieved well over our goals in sales. Next month we're showcasing our candles at a boutique show and our candles are proudly being sold in No. 693 in uptown Worthington!
Sencha'l graciously asked me to help design her wedding invitations. We are picking out the paper on Sunday! I cannot wait to get my hands on them! And I am in her beautiful wedding and I cannot WAIT to wear the dress!
Justin's band is recording their new album and I have already completed the new album cover. We're back to the drawing board after a Super Bowl commercial and a robot ruined the rights to the existing cover. womp womp.
Lauren and I are in the very beginning stages of starting our own business on the side, but I cannot divulge any of the details yet. Let's just say it has something to do with Man's Best Friend with inspiration from my very own godson.
My Uncle's bar, Coaches Bar & Grill is creating their website and they think I may be able to help. I've been teaching myself around creating and managing websites and my blog for a year now, I will do my best! Carrie's Club Sub isn't on that menu for nothin'!
And lastly, my Aunt's 6th grade class went on a Camp Ohio trip this fall and she wants me to do a video with pictures, video and music for them to have as keepsakes for life. I have my very own 6th grade videos from back in the day and it's an honor to be asked to do this. I cherish those videos and I want nothing more than these kids to have those same memories!
Lots to do and I couldn't be more honored. Now, when do I start charging you lovelies?
Maybe the dream is starting right before my very eyes?
No comments:
Post a Comment