Thursday, February 4, 2010

pink lemonade

I am full-force craving Spring and it all started this weekend. I did a mini Spring cleaning including cleaning the baseboards and ceiling fans and I even ironed the bedskirt. IT just got into me! IT being that urge with every millimeter of my body wanting it to be Spring. The day of cleaning commenced with making a big pitcher of a favorite summertime beverage...pink lemonade.

And since I've been downing the pretty drink, the color seems to be seaping into other parts of my everyday...including my wardrobe.


I purchased these three budget-friendly gems last night at Old Navy which makes me so excited for Spring fashion. If you come over and I have the heat cranked and I'm lounging in my bathing suit...don't blame me...I cannot WAIT 'till Summer.

crepe drop-waist top $19, rosette headband $4.50, scoop neck tee $10

post signature

1 comment:

Lilac Haven said...

Love the new header banner.