Good morning! I was pleasantly surprised this morning when I rushed out into the cold but found the sun SHINING without a cloud in the sky! It made 24 degrees feel like nothing. I even got to wear my sunglasses to work! Today is a good day.
Also, today is Ruby's first giveaway! good.goodnight brings you the new Spring line of candles with four new scents to add to the mix:
French Vanilla,
Citrus Pomegranate,
Mediterranean Fig and
Honeysuckle. Trust me when I say they smell good enough to eat!

good.goodnight sells 100% soy wax candles poured into handcut recycled wine bottles. Each bottle is handpicked and selected for its beautiful color, typography and shape. Mom and I have been pleasantly surprised with what started as a small goal to make and sell some lovely and quality candles which has turned into such an exciting and fun experience to share together!

For a chance to win please leave a comment in the Notes section (below this post titled "Notes"). The winner will be drawn tomorrow morning at 8am and I will happily mail you, gift wrap included, a good.goodnight candle of your choice! Good luck!
xoxo
Congratulations to Tessa for winning the candle of your choice! I will HAPPILY send it to NYC...maybe I should work on it being hand-delivered? Thanks for playing guys!
I will have more giveaways coming up so be sure to check back!

20 comments:
What a great idea Carrie! I'd love to get a smell of one of your candles! BTW, I love the new design! Glad to see you are blogging more, it is a pleasure to follow you!
Best,
Amira
Carrie, you and your mom are so creative! I would love to win a candle!
Mazza,
Your page is at the top of my daily blogroll. Love it! Love your style. Keep up the good work! :)
Lindsey
very awesome giveaway! love the blog!
cindyascott{at}yahoo.com
How fun! I never knew how to leave a note! Of course, you made me sign up for a google ID with my dreaded gmail account that I hate (you'll have to tell me if there's a different way to do this). But you know me - I'll do anything if it means I could win a FREE CANDLE!!!! Hahahahaha. Love the new layout. Love the blog. Love you.
xoxoxoxox
Car
Your blog is A-dorable. Need to get working on my own, ha!
LOVE this candle idea! And the variety of smells sound delicious! :) Can't wait to see what you come up with next! xo
Carrie, Shannon referred me to your blog! It's great and these candles are an AWESOME idea! Good luck to you!
Hi Carrie,
Shannon also referred me (she's pretty awesome :)) This is such a cute idea!
i've been meaning to order one of those but i can never decide which scent!!
You are so thoughtful and creative! And I agree with Lindsey-I check your blog daily! Love it!
Are you really drawing at random? Or is it like when you're throwing a mystery murder party and you *say* you're drawing randomly, but really you're laboriously assigning each part to suit the people's personalities? Well, either way, my personality is that without your candles, my room doesn't smell like home. Now bring on spring! Love you x infinity.
I started following you through Ashley G just this past week - your blog is hysterical, and your candle business sounds fab!
Christmas Cab and it smells wonderful. These burn much longer than ordinary candles.
ooh, citrus pomegranate sounds amazing! good luck with your new(ish) business, carrie!
i'm just going to put it out there.... i want that candle and i will fight to the finish for it! hahahah
You are too adorable! Love the blog and the candles sound amazing. :)
Good luck with the candle business, Carrie! I will have to purchase some because my husband looooooves candles (I do too, but he is obsessed with all things that smell good!) :)
I always enjoy reading your blog Carrie, and I love the scent of French Vanilla!
Audrey C. (signed in as Ryan:))
YIPPEEEEEEEEEE! I never win anything! I'm pumped!
Post a Comment