Tuesday, March 2, 2010

memo

I have some exciting news to share! Ruby is now a sponsor over at Everyday Musings!
ad I designed for EM
I have been following Olivia over at Everyday Musings for several months now. She is easily one of my new blog friends as we have emailed back and forth a couple of times as she's graciously suggested some places in Nashville for our trip in April! She is absolutely sweet and her blog is here to document her simple, joyful, love-filled life! I adore seeing what she's up to in that haunting yet beautiful old town of Charleston, SC. So please, go check her out and drop her a note!

Because I am sponsoring I would like to give Ruby a facelift for my new readers (we can't have guests coming without sprucing up the place now can we?) I'm thinking a new header and maybe a bit more focused blog posts. I never really thought this blog would become something that I appreciate so much...but then again that's just kind of how I roll.

Stay tuned for Ruby's first giveaway and a sneak peek at the Southern Flourish premiere issue! (Think Domino and Real Simple). (DROOL).

Thanks Olivia!

post signature

2 comments:

becs1017 said...

i like the new banner, carrie! although the pic of you and your girlfriends was fun, too. congrats on becoming a sponsor on another blog - i hope it boosts your traffic significantly, you have a really fun blog to read!

Unknown said...

aww you are so sweet! I'm very excited to have you, and your new header looks amazing! xoxo