This weekend was spent soaking up tons of quality time with some great people in my life. Saturday morning was no exception as I headed out into the rain to meet Amy in little downtown Westerville for coffee and catching up. Then we skipped over to the
Cinda Lou vintage shop across the street where we knew an hour would blow by in a breeze.

We did not come out empty handed! Amy scored this vintage rain coat that I swear I have seen on my Grandma when she was younger (which makes them both quite fashionable). The kelly green is so striking and the inside lining with bow detail is what had both Amy and I SOLD.

The display of jewelry is so mesmorizing to look through and I am digging the way in which she displays all her charming finds. I scored a long chained necklace with a royal blue stone on the end, an emerald green vase for the mantle and a purple owl tank that says, "There are other owls in the forest," which the owner designed herself. It is truly one of those shops that you
have to leave with something nifty, just to add a knack to the mantle or an adornment to your jewelry stash.
Nothing beats a Saturday with good conversation,
catching up with friends, a bit of shopping
and some hot coffee to warm the belly!

1 comment:
oh my god, that shop looks amazing!!! do they have a website? what a perfect saturday. xoxo
Post a Comment