
The ruby is considered to be the most powerful gem in the universe, and is associated with many astral signs. To own a ruby is said to have contentment and peace. Placed under a pillow the ruby may ward off bad dreams. Ruby rings should be worn on the left hand so as to receive the life force and have protection. Given as a gift, the ruby is a symbol of friendship and love. The ruby is also the symbol of vitality and royalty. (here)
Thursday, April 29, 2010
just checking in
So my dear readers, have you found your Ruby yet? Have ya found some of those small things that get you through the hard days and make you feel like a million bucks? Eh? Yeah? No? Okay, we'll keep going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Carrie...I work for kidslinked and saw your name on our latest marketing email, so followed you here! I have to ask...do you have any family in Sandusky, Ohio? My maiden name is Mazza and that is where I grew up! I was quite curious when I saw your last name! Great blog!
Marlene Gundlach
Post a Comment