Taking a pair of jeans and adding some flair through accessories or small details in your top add an extra sense of character to the blue staple. Erika combines a racerback tank with bow tie detail (love) with a fun cocktail ring to add some color to this classic white top + blue jeans look.
In the past couple of years I've enjoyed traveling "in style". You feel less frumpy and a tid bit less greasy getting off a 4 hour flight. Heels are never anyone's idea of relaxed but I assure you these are actually really comfortable (and if I had to pull a Home Alone you bet I'd be the first to tear them off and run barefoot). Layering on a plane is always key, no matter what the temp is when you step off into a tropical paradise. A cuffed blazer works well for the cabin's temperature changes and who DOESN'T love a striped boat neck top? (Apparently I'm not the only one because we met a guy who bought us drinks on our layover in the ATL and just before I boarded this plane a 5'2" old guy gave me his number and told him to call him in Miami. Just sayin'...)
No comments:
Post a Comment