Here is a list of things that may or may not have happened this week:1. I won the 2.5 million dollar Ohio lottery!
2. I saved a ton of money on my car insurance with Geico!
3. I saved the equivelant of a monthly car payment!
4. I got a free tank of gas thanks to Gigantomungo Eagle!
5. I overslept and did not hear my alarm clock on The Day of My Yearly Review!
6. I got a promotion!
7. I witnessed a hit and run and followed the car and realized it was a really hot guy so I did not turn him in!
8. I went on an incredible long bike ride and almost got hit by a car thrice!
9. I seriously considered to start saving up to buy a mint colored moped!
10. I drove my best friend's fathers convertible through the windows into a ravine. Ooops!
11. I got pelted by pudding filled balloons by a group of little boys on bikes in my neighborhood!
12. I changed my Facebook profile picture!
13. I tattooed a shield, a heart and a rose on my right interior wrist to show that I'm always here to PROTECT AND GUARD YOUR HEART!
14. I am going to Lollapalooza!

No comments:
Post a Comment