Friday, July 16, 2010

music

I am one of those gals who is always listening to music. At my desk itunes or Pandora is streaming constantly. I am accompanied by Beyonce and Akon on my morning commutes to get me going in the morning. CD 101 Top 5 at 5 takes a ride in the passenger seat with me on my way home in 315 traffic. When I'm running I actually sing aloud to "American Honey" by Lady Antebellum or Kid Cudi as I'm running down the street. When I'm getting ready I turn the speakers loose (ahem, and get complaints from the neighbor). If you were to ask me my Favorite Songs of All Time I would admittedly have a ridiculously hard time to narrow them down. As you can see from my previous paragraph I am all over the board with my taste for tunes. BUT. I know for certain these songs would fall somewhere in that list be it for the tune or the lyrics ( I am a lyrics junkie)...

"Oscar Wilde" by Company of Thieves
"Let Go" by Frou Frou
"#41" by Dave Matthews Band
"How Can You Mend A Broken Heart" by Al Green
"Bye Bye Blackbird" by Joe Cocker
"Wonderwall" by Oasis
"Sweet Disposition" by The Temper Trap
"Gravity" by John Mayer
"Warning Sign" by Coldplay
"Top of the World" by Dixie Chicks
"Echo" by Incubus

p.s. If you're with me, and one or all of these songs come on, shut up and let me be in the moment. And sing along at the top of your lungs too, will ya?

post signature

No comments: