Sunday, August 15, 2010

football for women

While men across the nation are setting their DVR's for preseason football and drinking beer for dinner, I am setting my precious recorder for Project Runway and downing glasses of noir. To each his own.

{via}

Let's go ahead and call my early fav: Gretchen Jones. She's won the first 2 challenges but seriously, she deserved it. I adore this dress. It's sexy, classy and hangs in all the right places. I'd twirl the night away in it.

Although she was in the top 3 for the 3rd challenge I have to say, I'd still frolick and tinker around town in that frilly skirt made out of party decor fringe and that "leather" coat made of crinkled paper. Can we say "creative"? Altogethernaugh...CREATIVE. For those of you living under a rock/don't care about fashion the designers had to make an outfit using products strictly from a party decoration store. I would probably reach for coconut bras out of the luau section and call it a day. {meh, I can't find a picture of the most recent challenge...hot off the press, folks.}

Casanova, I don't know what you're smoking but I'm intrigued.

Valerie, don't worry. I have my eye on you too. If you can make a dress out of 600 napkins that I would want to party in then you're also my hero.

Mondo, I will be your friend any day. Your going to make it far, love. Keep ya' chin up.

post signature

No comments: