Thursday, August 5, 2010

ohio

"I was carried to Ohio in a swarm of bees..."


AmyD Ohio apron $30, sold at local Whole Foods stores

Amber plyboo "Ohio" cheeseboard coming soon $38, aheirloom via etsy

Mi amor.

3 comments:

Erika said...

i had that necklace!! unfortunately it went with the other jewelry that was stolen when our house was broken into, but i keep meaning to get another, they are so cute!

Caitlin said...

I have a similar necklace with a little star cut-out where Columbus is! I bought it at a craft fair in Williamsburg, and every time I wear it to work, people ask me if I'm from Texas. ....SOME people never learned their geography!

AmyD said...

How have I not seen this blog before? Thanks for including me in your Ohio post. That's really nice. And those Ohio cheese boards are awesome! I saw some at Wholly Craft xo