1. I have straightened it once in over 9 days. I can walk out of my house with wet hair and it dries loosy/wavy now instead of just fro-ish and horizontal. Plus, my hairs have gotta be loving the vacation from heat weapons of mass destruction. I can hear them now, "aiiy carrumba, ariba arrriba!" Since, ya know, that's what we all say when we're on vacation.

2. I can't stop wearing scarves in my hair thanks to Jessica's tutorial of What I Wore on how to wrap them so chicly (watch here). This happens to be my favorite scarf my Mom got me, from the Project Runway designer, Carol Hannah, who also wrote me a sweet note with the gift. It's long and flowy, purple and black leopard print otherwise known as a huge thumbs up.
3. Sorry for the crappy photos a 'la my phone but when your camera goes all caddy wompus on you, you work with whatcha got.
1 comment:
i have never been one to really mess with my hair (probably because it refuses to curl and always remains dead straight) but i enjoy being able to go anywhere without really worrying about it. i'm glad your hair is enjoying the vacation! i suppose my hair says, "mamma mia!" whenever i give it more than 5 minutes of thought (because mine speaks italian, of course)!
Post a Comment