Tessa B. and I always talk about how we wish someone were recording our conversations because they're often times just THAT good (maybe we just think we're hilarious but I'm telling ya...I could totally see us being picked up by Bravo...or the CW at best).
If you were to tap into our conversations you'd hear the majority of our talks are about fashion and asking each other to sign on to our wish lists to have a round table discussion about our most recent cravables. Last night I was half asleep in bed giving her my opinions on 10, count 'em TEN ankle booties she put on her wish list at 11PM.
This morning we've already exchanged 5 emails about more shoes and outfit ideas. I kid you not, she JUST emailed me and said, "What's in that big head of yours? I'm imagining a bunch of shoe and outfit ideas bouncing around...."
Well, Jackie, I'll tell ya:
{via}
No comments:
Post a Comment