Thursday, September 16, 2010

anthology

I imagine that my dear friend Libby, who sent me this charming video yesterday, also squealed with giddiness that a magazine as worthy as Domino (RIP) is hitting the shelves in October!!! Anthology Magazine's premiere issue is scheduled to hit stands in October, which makes October that much cooler.


Libby and I have discovered we're each others long lost twin, with separate mamas. We're so similar it's FREAKY...but in a good way. Not so surprisingly we've both saved every back issue of Domino. We love vintage clothes. We have a love (clothes)/hate (cost of clothes) relationship with Anthropologie. And we both are in love with Paul Rudd. (We'll share, thankyouverymuch). (Call me, Paul).

Watch here to get a dose of what's to come...and prepare your coffee tables.

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow neat! This is a really great site! I am wondering if anyone else has come across something
like this in the past? Keep up the great work!