Thursday, September 30, 2010

in ze navy

I typically head to Old Navy for good basics when it comes to cardis, skinnies and flats. So I did just that last night. I had a hard time keeping my paws off the "fun" stuff, although new jeans are certainly something to do a little dance about. So crisp! So dark!

In the Navy

{click on image for larger view, prices and other polyvore mashups}

Anyways, the basics are what I walked with. The new brown flats were a must-have on my fall list. And the peaches n' cream cardi looks smashing with dark denim. I'll be daydreaming about the items to the right and may slowly acquire these into my wardrobe. I particularly love the mustard colored corduroy mini skirt.

Indecisive about the fur vest. I've seen others like it over at modcloth that are a bit more in cost and look less, well, cheap. But, we'll see. I might need to get my paws on one before the temps officially drop for good.

And I'm more than likely going back for that blue leg.

post signature

No comments: