Guys. This tops the wish list of all Wish Lists.
This surpasses shoes, dresses, bags, sunnies, vacations, haircuts, everything I've ever wanted.

A mint colored Vespa. I have been daydreaming about saving up for one every time (read: daily) I pass Zoot Scoots on 5th and they are so prettily parked outside. It's like torture. So I'm starting to research and get the proverbial engines running. (Did I really just say proverbial?)
And then I start researching and THIS image comes up.

It's fate.
And it totally reminds me of the banana seat bike that was pink with a white seat I rode as a child. Gorsh I wish we still had that, Mom!
5 comments:
YOU HAVE TO GET ONE!! Now I want one! Just imagine... you could reenact Roman Holiday.. everyday!
Talk to your Dad about the pink bike!
Oh I know. I love my bike with the banana seat!
I used to have a vespa! mine wasn't vintage, and it wasn't mint, but I wanted mint. or robin's egg blue.
anyway, I loved it and i want another!
i hope you get it so that I can be jealous.
There is a mint green cruiser bike at WalMart right now... It's about $75 if I remember correctly.
Post a Comment