Wednesday, September 1, 2010

twitterer

So If you hadn't noticed over yonder to the left, I started Twittering two weeks ago. Let's just say Facebook is becoming less and less appealing. Still necessary though. Just not the cat's pajamas.

Plus, my readership is growing. Meow.

B) I get to see what celebs and other bloggers are doing, and I'm finding new bloggers I've fallen madly and deeply in love with.

Take for example Walter Steiger/designer with locations in London, Paris, NYC, and Milan (to name a few) is following me now. It was the post about growing out my nails, wasn't it? (Honestly, though, I'm beyond flattered.)

So I perused Steigers website.

/Insert fist in mouth here/

post signature

1 comment:

Celeste said...

i think we love twitter from the same reasons! i follow some of my favorite musicians and it's sort of how i get updates about new material, tours, SIGNINGS! ahhh i love twitter! speaking of which, i'm going to go find yours now :)