Thursday, October 21, 2010

magnets, baby

I guess we're taking a trip down memory lane (what with the last post and linking to last year's Halloween mantle decor). So I'll keep this memory train moving right along and throw you back to one of my very FIRST posts almost exactly 2 years ago (in 2 days!) when I was traveling for work in the middle NO where and when I decided to start this here blog. OH MEMORIES.

Last night I went for a run in the b-e-a-utiful fall weather. The smells, oh the smells. Anyways, I think motivation creeps in immediately upon finishing and stretching because I went crazy cleaning drawers and well, just junk (including the basement...that's how much I was getting into cleaning mode). Amidst my adventure I found a Nine West box full of the costume jewelry I bought while traveling to make into magnets. Remember?

So I finished the project, two years later and voila! New magnets! And one wine bottle topper!



Click through to follow my instructions for a more sophisticated fridge.


post signature

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Genius! I'm inspired for sure.