Just a random assortment of letters to play life-size Scrabble on the couch or floor at a moment's notice.
A new word of the day, everyday, on the couch.
Order your favorite word. Mine has always been "pistachio". But I don't know how good that would look across my couch. Maybe "love"? "zzz" for the bed?
I need to get my hands on some of these pillows. And they're only $15 each!
p.s. Dusty was thinking of ordering "rhumbitruncated

5 comments:
ooh, i love those! going to check those out immediately.
xx a j
Very cute! I think I would get my dog's name. :)
Oh my goodness. Have to have.
I'm thinking... "BOO" for October and "THANKS" for November.
Get "BRB" to save your seat when you get up to refill your beverage!
Stacey those are brilliant ideas!!! I especially love the BRB for saving your seat. It could definitely replaces the "seat check no rock" rule.
These scrabble cushions are excellent. The idea will be to have enough words to make each day a different word ;p
Post a Comment