Wednesday, October 20, 2010

silly time

I was over at one of my daily pit stops, Young House Love, when I saw this quick how-to on a silhouette portrait. While I love the idea of this, I think it would be kind of creepy to have a silhouette of my head hanging over my mantle. Maybe my children, hell even my 10 cats (if I were that creepy cat lady) but not of my head. Plus, it's huge anyways (physically, not egotistically) so no need for THAT constant reminder.

So I followed their how-to for a different approach. It took me 5 minutes in Photshop and ladies (and some of you gents) I LOVE IT. I can't wait to go home and frame it!

Would you like your own? Please email me at carriemazza21@gmail.com and I will more than happy to charge you a small fee to make your very own silhouette! kisses.

post signature

No comments: