I never decline a challenge. That is, unless of course, you're challenging me to eat those pickled thingies at Steak N' Shake (which I will never do again) or the Atomic Wing sauce at Quaker Steak N' Lube, in which case I'd tell ya to go stick it where the sun don't shine N' stuff.
So when Elisa texted me my new challenge, should I choose to accept, to find her sweaters, jackets and cardis to go from the courtroom to the weekend I happily and excitedly accepted. I'm smelling a new career here folks.
{ann taylor loft stripe sweater $55}
{banana textured rosette cardi $98}
{gap ruffle henley $55}
{old navy cocoon cardi $34}
{old navy puff sleeve vneck $22.50}
{old navy ruffle trim tee $24.50}
Whatever your budget, there are some great finds out there for the cold months ahead. And I'll say it once and I'll say it a million times again, Old Navy is the place for basics on a budget.
{sorry I didn't link you. I got lazy.}
No comments:
Post a Comment