Tuesday, November 9, 2010

party of 1

This past weekend I spent a lot of quality time alone (and with Winston, since I was dog-sitting). On Saturday night I went on a date with the Short North and stopped in some favorite haunts and new joints that were filled with inspiration. Gallery Hop is an event that happens the first Saturday of every month in the quaint and art-filled area of Columbus called the Short North. Stores and galleries stay open late and offer snacks and drinks. People meet or catch up among art, beautiful clothes, papers and wines. The street is so lively with violins and guitars playing at every corner and pubs and restaurants are filled with people dining and people watching.

Here are some things I was inspired by
 stacks of coffee table books and a romantic script couch at Loot
 a globe mobile at Loot
vintage license plates at a consignment shop
vintage globe at a consignment shop

Also stopped in at Rowe and Ladybird to get my fashion fill before treating myself to some decadent Jeni's icecream. Then I asked a darling couple to snap a shot of my outfit. Totally digging mixing plaid and stripes.
post signature

2 comments:

Professor Fancy Pants said...

<3 this outfit. Also...Loot....Le Sigh.

Unknown said...

Love your outfit! You make stripes and plaid work.

xx