Friday, November 5, 2010

VOTE!

When I sit back and take stock of the various friends and what they bring to the world, I like to think I rub elbows with some pretty cool people, which can only make me look better, right? Kidding. Kind of.

Ryan is going to hate me for this part. But one of my fondest memories of him is not only being in every single class together in middle school, but teaching Gretchen, Lauren and him the YMCA cheerleading dance in BJJ's 8th grade social studies class and practicing it shamelessly in the hallways. We somehow incorporated that dance into a project. We were pretty awesome.

And so it's no surprise Ryan is STILL awesome and holding it down in Chelsea. His style is pretty damn original and he's entered the Sunglass Hut's Full Time Fabulous Blogger contest. So, here's my cue:

GO VOTE FOR HIM! Watch his 1 minute video and submit your vote! And please please spread the word! I would love nothing more than to follow this lover on his adventures around the world if he gets chosen. And he should. Cause remember, he's awesome. And he can dance. And his dog is named Leggs.

post signature

No comments: