Monday, December 13, 2010

winter is here

So now I've REALLY been slacking. I didn't take any pictures this weekend (and I went out twice! and got new things! and got a new hair cut AND color!) but I just wasn't in the mood for photo-ops. I've been jolly, I swear...presents are wrapped, Christmas music on 24/7 (maybe a little too much) and getting my fill of cheesy made for TV Christmas movies and HGTV's Christmas specials. Still alive, still having fun, just not documenting like a good blogger should.

While I nearly finished my Christmas shopping this weekend I couldn't help but pick up a few winter essentials for myself, like these wellies on the cheap (thanks Tarjay!) and a pair of Isotoner "driving gloves" (thanks Kohl's!)

The wellies purchase was totally justifiable because Sunday morning I woke up to this:

I love my neighbors tree. I want to sit in one of those perfectly scooped branches and read a book...or DANGLE. (20 cool points if you can name that movie).

post signature

2 comments:

stacey erin said...

"Jenny taught me how to climb. And I taught her how to dangle."
so good.

KMazza said...

forrest gump! an all time favorite movie!