Wednesday, February 9, 2011

gaptastic

Last night I went to Easton to bee-line straight to H&M. I always see other bloggers wearing cute things taken from the racks of this place, and because they lure us into stores with no online viewing pleasures (lame) I had no choice but to brave the mall scene >>enter Prime People Watching<<.

Huge disappointment. And so was Forever21. Either I'm growing out of these places or they have hit a huge miss in their often familiar Hit or Miss high's and low's.

So instead of raising the white flag, I made way for Gap. My old trusty standby. Gals best friend. And scooped up a pair of new skinny jeans.

I've written like, 5 different sentences to try to end this post and none sound good. So, goodbye!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I find strange comfort in knowing that I'm not the only one who can't find clothes at Forever 21 and H&M. I think my problem with Forever 21 (aside from my lack of vision and their lack of quality) is my shape. I have a chest (there, I said it) and those clothes are made for more boyish figures. On a related note, I can't wear 85% of what I perv on at Athropologie for the same reason. Wah.