On my way home from Jake's on Sunday night I was on Route 6 (the first of many routes between Napoleon and Columbus) and spotted a handwritten sign on the side of this busy road that said "FREE SWIMMING". I remember passing it at 55mph thinking, "I should turn around and get a picture of that" because THAT, my friends, is what summer and life should be all about. Maybe next time I'll get a snapshot. There will be plenty more times, indeed.
Then I saw this picture and quote (below) today. I am loving all these...THINGS...that are reminding me of my endless days spent at the Worthington pool as a legit pool rat with Caitlin. It was some of the happiest times and best memories of my childhood.
"There are plenty of ways to enter a pool. The stairs ain't one."
Amen.
2 comments:
Ah yes, the Worthingon pool days. great memories for me as well! I remember the year you and Caitlin had to be the first ones there to go down the slide. I think it turned out to be a cold day, but you guys didn't care!
Our pool is always free!!
Post a Comment