Missoni for Target. Unfortunately, I am struggling with the fact that I'm actually blogging about this. But for good reason.
Ladies, get yourselves together. This is ridiculous! Bloggers and Tweets were going ape-shit about it. I went to Target last night to get some new makeup and I literally, LITERALLY saw hate and anxiety in the eyes of women. Surely I walked over to the home section to see what the buzz was all about (I knew well ahead of time about all of this, and sure, if a throw was still in stock I would probably at least consider buying it) but I strolled. I didn't sprint, and I sure as hell didn't cut people off like the woman who had her basket FULL, FULL of the hand towels, who did to me. I saw her later when I was in the cosmetics section, oh so close to the office section where she was frantically looking through what was left of expandable files and wine cases.
For the love of god, get the eff over it.
I'm done.
Bye!
3 comments:
yeah. i'm not even that big of a fan of REAL missoni..so you wont see me elbowing broads left and right to get some cheap version. I mean, when the hype dies down and it's been on the racks a few weeks (they will be restocking) i'll probably check it out. but this is seriously ridiculous, right?
let's exchange phone numbies! i can't believe i might be able to meet you this weekend!
Agreed! I don't get it - the stuff isn't THAT cute! haha :)
Have you seen how much people are selling this stuff for on eBay?? It is INSANE.
(Not to be a creeper, but are you going to meet Reagan? Totally jeal! Tell her she is adorable and I love her blog!)
Post a Comment