Today I had to get down to bidnass and therefore could not be distracted. I'm fairly good at multitasking my music listening with working and organizing while getting work emails on the reg all at once, but today called for extreme measures. I literally barricaded my cube "entrance" with this sign on my rolling seat for "clients" (read: friends who come gossip with me) and for some reason that sign felt really great. I guess that's what it's like to have a door, which means you have an office, which means you're pretty important. But anywho, I highly suggest trying it sometime that you're really busy (or just don't want to be bothered).
(p.s. I am dealing with hundreds of pubs...not like, 10!)
Here are some other hand written things around my desk.
We'll be celebrating Dad's birthday this Saturday at one of our favorite Italian resturants, Bravo. So, bravo! What a guy.
Under my pile of various size post-its in various colors is a hot pink post-it. It's hidden for a reason. I cannot reveal what is specifically written on it, because then I'd have to kill you. But I will tell you it has 16 names on it. 16 people on my hit-list? Possibly. 16 people I want in my wedding someday? Maybe. All I have to say is I better narrow that list down or else my future husband and I will be having 16 children. You may wonder why it's there. It's because I read things- blogs, articles, emails, etc. and I come across names I just HAVE to consider someday. So, it's nice and handy to store at the bottom of my post-it stack.



3 comments:
first, this post is cute. second, i wanna know the names!!!!!!!!!
YOU ARE THROWING A PARTY. also my caps lock is on. but seriously: if it's a valentine party? everyone should puffy paint their own shirt. I'll wear a maroon turtleneck to match.
Love this.
Post a Comment