It's 11:26pm and I am up, in his bed, reading the new blogs I just can't get enough of.
[for the record these include team boo and other random blogs I find through new favs]
Anyways, I think at night. I get brilliant ideas at night. Once, I planned out how I could concievably quit my job, buy a bunch of clothes and whosits and whatsits galore, buy an empty store front and actually make it. All of this without an ounce of business smarts or anything saved for that matter. Someday...
I don't keep the notebook by my bed and come morning they mostly seem like forgotten dreams. So for my mind's sake [hoping getting them out on "paper" will allow my mind to breathe] I present to you
Carrie's current ephiphany's and the like:
1. I want a polaroid camera.
2. I want to take more pictures, all the time.
3. I will write more.
4. I will analyze less.
5. You are never too old to eat jelly beans and giggle with your girlfriends.
goodnight xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment