Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Spring Cleaning

Did you do a double take? I am in the process of a Spring Cleaning for Ruby. You know when you can't sleep at night or sit still on the couch enjoying your icecream because you just know that the closets need a good purge and the kitchen cupboards hold questionable items you wouldn't even feed to a raccoon? (I swear I've had this bag of mountain trail mix in my pantry for like, a year now.) Well I'm throwin' out the old dingy colors of Ruby and giving her a spring makeover (and I may even throw out the trail mix and other questionable items in the kitchen as well.)

[Just so you know, I clean dressed like that allll the time] Stay tuned. I may be one heckuva indecisive gal but I'll be playing around with it 'till she looks perty & new. <3

1 comment:

teamBoo said...

thanks for stopping by! you are welcome to post it... thanks for asking...you responsible blogger you ;)

Also your blog is sooo cute! hope to be back here soon to explore some more...

have a great day!