Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Noted

New Favorites:


1. Listening to the Yeah Yeah Yeah's "Skeletons" and "Hysteric" while taking a 6:30ish pm bike ride or when cooling down from a hot run.
2. Falling asleep approximately 2 minutes after hitting the pillow.
3. Really, really, really good unexpected long runs that you don't want to end.
4. Getting graduation announcements and wedding invites in the mail. Opening envelopes with handwritten messages from loved ones trump any present ever imaginable.
5. I understand this next statement may put me in a bit of an "Old Lady" category but I'm going to risk it: watering the flowers on my porch everyday and getting quiet satisfaction of their pretty growth.
6. McDonald's Fruit and Yogurt Parfait FOR ONE DOLLAR. Holy orgasm on a spoon! What kind of yogurt do they use because I am going to fill my fridge with it.
7. Fishing.

That is all....for now. Carry on.

No comments: