OOO
AHHHHHHHHHH
Rockstar Diaries is featuring a giveaway from Orangepoppy over at etsy and boy oh BOY do I wanna win it! All you have to do is so graciously drop a note in the comment section and if you are picked (at random) you win!
Now, I gotta say that you all should be shakin' in your boots out there, fellow orangepoppy necklace-drooling competitors because I, yes Yours Truly, have quite a lucky hand at winning. Take my confirmation for example (yes, at the Catholic church). Dad needed something from the carry-out across the street (come to think of it, what was so important that he had to get so soon post-confirmation ceremony? ha! funny) and took me on some sort of "You're becoming a woman now" walk. This personal ceremony entailed buying a scratch-off lottery ticket, bejewled white dress with veil on and all. Admist the smoky/cheese with a hint of moth ball aroma of the foreign carry-out I scratched, furiously. I won! The Lord must have been really excited for my entry into woman-hood...ooorrrr whatever confirmation means. (That's it, I'm going to hell.)Fast forward a few awkard years to the year my family went on a cruise to the Caribbean and brace-faced and all I coaxed my family to sit in the front row at the entertainment show that evening after stuffing our faces with the endless buffets. We all know what happens when you sit in the front row of an entertainment show.. you don't get made fun of; you win money. And that's because you play BINGO while waiting for the show to start. Ladies and gents, I won $500 bucks that night and instantly dreamed of all the candy and random crapola I would blow it on. I do remember buying some French inspired perfume from an island we stopped at and a navy blue dress with my winnings. Hmm, some things never change.
No comments:
Post a Comment