Dear Blog,
I don't really like you at the moment. So let's just agree to part ways. A trial seperation. It's not you, it's me. I have to focus on my career. I have to have "me" time and find what I should be doing with this life.
Totally kidding but for reals, I have no desire to write about anything because it's just been one of those weeks where I have a headache and I want to eat the entire contents of what's stocked in my kitchen and I can't focus and I'm borderline wondering if I have ADD and I'm about to turn 25 and already have an early case of dementia because I can't even remember what I did last Tuesday and these are all very uncharacteristic of me so let's just take a breather and breaaaatthhhhee.
It would be "fun" to say here that my life is so full of quandry and fast-paced plans and that I have to dash to this dinner party here and a speaking engagement there and my inbox is so full of emails of people to get back to and my honey-do-it-yourself list is stocked with yard work and dusting but yeah, I am not that important. I'm lazy and I don't feel like writing. So until my next Billy Madison, "YES I will go back to school!" a-ha moment...PEACE.
xo
Carrie
p.s. Too harsh? I still love you. Just takin' a vacay.
No comments:
Post a Comment