Friday, August 14, 2009

Namaste

I find it hi-LARious that I saunter to yoga class often with a dire need to quite literally peace the heck out of mind and body come every Thursday evening. Maybe my body and mind know that it's almost Thursday, I better get my money's worth and REALLY get the juices flowing...better body slam yourself a few times into some waves while trying to water ski like the pro you pretend to be oh and also throw yourself a few pre-period emo tantrums JUST so you can really reap the benefits of yoga, and ya know, say things like, "man, that was really worth it, I feel SO much better now."

But for real, it really does help and although commencement from beginner Ashtanga yoga is next Thursday at Grow Yoga I fully intend on signing up for the full-on Ashtanga series to keep the sanity.
I can do that.

And heck, I may even graduate with "Most Likely to Break Wind in a Yoga Class".

[I didn't. But god, did I want to. For like, 45 minutes of the 2nd half of practice. They don't call it cleansing for nothin'.]

Happy Friday!

totally kidding.

No comments: