Wednesday, October 21, 2009

An Anniversary

Today is the 1 year anniversary of ruby! (And for real I just had to eek out every.single.piece.of energy to type that exclamation point because let me tell you, I am NOT feeling exclamative today.) Here: read this for fun and enlightenment as to why I started this here blog. I had some lovely plans for the 1 year anniversary post but...blah.

Today happens to be one of Thee Most Beautiful Days In Columbus, Ohio maybe, I don't know...EVER. And I get to go to the doctor and get handed some meds (hopefully the good stuff) and probably go home and wish I had a non-decrepit bathtub in which I could just sit and soak because my body HURTS, omigod does it hurt, and a really hot dinner prepared by Mom and also someone to wheel me outside directly in the sun for some good ol' fashioned vitamin D because, ya know...I'll have a wheelchair for this cold/sinus infection combo and then someone lovely can read Eclipse to me until I fall asleep.

There I go day/looney sick dreaming again...

I would actually look forward to going to el doctor' if this fine specimen were waiting for me.


Hot damn, Clooney.

post signature

2 comments:

KMazza said...

Congrats on the 1 year anniversary of Ruby! It has been a pleasure to enjoy your creativity, humor and insight on life. Keep those stories coming, I love them!

Mirah said...

Congrats Carrie! I loveeeee Ruby, you have done such a great job! I look forward to the years of inspiration, humor and heartfelt snipits. Warm Regards, Amira