Caitlin and I are seemingly always on the hunt for a new meeting place for lunch when 10 till 1 comes around and we realize that our options, as always, are limited. We're quite literally regulars at Panera and I still stammer at the ordering line like I don't know what I'm gonna get...soup, duh.
Rather accidentally, we passed Flavor's Eatery in Bexley and decided we'd give it a go. Much to our surprise, it is DELICIOUS and the portions are GINORMOUS. Located on Main Street in Bexley, tucked near Capital University sits this quaint and colorful boutique eatery, where you feel like you're eating healthy homemade cookin.

They serve pumpkin ale, have pumpkins as a centerpiece at each table, and on Fridays have live music [which is safe to say is for the 60 and over crowd]. Either way, it's one of our new fav indulgences in our montenous weekday schedules.

No comments:
Post a Comment