Dear Blogger, Your insanely whacky and wiley ways of RIDICULOUS spacing techniques is really starting to piss me off. Someone who works at blogger can and SHOULD surely fix this. SO FIX IT!
Dear Kitchen Stove, I did not know you were a broiler at the bottom, hence why part of you caught on fire. Now I have to buy a Glade plug-in to get the burnt smell out of my house. I'll put it on your tab.
Dear Landlord, I will help screen candidates for the available tenant space in our building. I may be biased to cool chics and even better: hot dudes but it'll work out well for all of us! Maybe he'll even be willing to cut the grass every week since you seem to think it will cut itself.
Dear Missy Higgins, Please start touring again soon. And please come to Columbus, Ohio or a 150 mile radius of it.
Dear Weather, Stay just as you are.
Dear Mom & Dad, I haven't laughed 'till I cried like we did on Sunday in forever. I have never seen Mom laugh that hard EVER. It was great.
Dear Skeleton Sitting On My Mantle, Caitlin has named you Tim. Maybe we'll set you up with Tessa's Scarecrow named Courtney. Also, I am getting more neighbors for you so you aren't so lonely and lookin' so lame up there by yerself.
Dear New Dress and Possible New Ruffle Heels, We're going to have some fun this weekend.
Dear Heart, We'll get there.
2 comments:
i love this.
you are so rad.
Courtney would love to meet Tim.
Post a Comment