Tuesday, November 17, 2009

someday

Feast your eyes on THIS:

photo here
I LOVE love LOVE this color combo. And the stripes! Oh, don't get me started! I actually tore this out of the Domino issue last Fall [before Domino folded {sad SAD day}] and placed it in a clear storing file in my BBS (Blue Binder of Someday) BUT I have every back issue saved. AND found a Flickr group of The Domino Magazine Files for people like me who completely and utterly miss the magazine. I'm talkin' I revolved a whole night around sitting on my favorite spot on the couch with a glass of wine and poured over every single sentence in that mag.

I smell a guest bedroom inspiration someday....
sigh...someday.

post signature

1 comment:

Holly said...

I saw this on Little Green Notebook I believe. What a great combo and it also struck some idea cords with me too!