Wednesday, November 18, 2009

drool

What do I like better? The chairs or the pillows? How about I just take all four and we'll call it Even Stevens. Like having your cake and eating it too.

photo via d*s

Mom treated me to the new Kissing Pleat bedding set to accompany the bed upgrade! I now have this comforter I've been eyeing for over a year now in my room! Did I mention how heavenly the bed is now? Unreal.

bedding from heaven here

post signature

3 comments:

Holly said...

I love that bedding. I love the pillow that goes with your bedding soooo much! Oh, how you have inspired me :)

Anonymous said...

Holly,
That picture is actually the pic from the Target website! I need to keep pulling together my room with curtains, etc. but it's a work in progress! I am in a creative zing lately!

ArizonaLewis said...

dying!! i fell in love with a duvet quite similar from anthropologie.
it's so amazing!